Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Stampin' Up! Bold Paisley Thanks

I'm super slow in posting this card that I made last Fall, but now that the Paisleys and Posies set is back in the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Catagol, I thought that it's time to share it.

Even if I didn't know when I made the card, I could have guessed by the colors that I used.  You see, I mostly stamp with Brights and Subtles, but this card has some pretty rich colors so I know I made it in the Fall...that's when I tend to use the richer colors.  I combined Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, and Dapper Denim for this card.  The sentiment comes from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set.  Accessories are Dapper Denim ruched ribbon, Oval Framelits, and the Lovely Lace embossing folder.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment