Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Endless Wishes Snowflakes

Happy April Fool's Day!  I was reading through the news and know that some headlines are a joke today, but I find myself questioning whether others are real or not (it's kind of annoying).  We don't get too into the pranks around here (thank goodness), but we have had a couple of "there's a spider on your head" along with some giggles, but that's about it.  The kids may call my in-laws to tell them "there's an elephant in your dryer" because my husband said he used that line growing up on April Fool's.  Silly holiday.  Mother Nature did play a prank, we've had gorgeous days in the high 70s earlier this week and today she's teasing us with 30 degrees cooler. 

I decided in honor of the today, I'd do a blog post.  However, my only joke is that I'm posting a Winter card in the Spring.  I designed this card last November and we made it at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, but I didn't get around to photographing it until a couple of weeks ago.  I used the Endless Wishes photopolymer set to stamp snowflakes in Pool Party, Marina Mist, and Wisteria Wonder.  The Endless Wishes set is currently on Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack if you haven't already snagged one for your collection.  When it's gone, it's gone.  I layered that stamped panel with Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party card stock and then tied some Marina Mist cotton ribbon around it.  Finally, I textured the Marina Mist card base with the Filigree Frame embossing folder (which is also on the Clearance Rack right now).  Hope you like this Winter card, hopefully we can all enjoy some gorgeous Spring days soon!
  Pin It  

No comments:

Post a Comment