Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Double Pink Blossoms

I've been hooked on blog challenges lately, but I do stamp cards just for fun as well.  Today's post is one of those cards.  I pulled out my Mother's Love stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog and created from scratch.  This is such a great set!  I love the two step stamps because it's so easy to add multiple colors (the outline and the inside) with very little effort.  I used Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette for my color combo.  My card base is textured (surprise, surprise--can you tell I love the embossing folders?).  I used the Spring Flowers embossing folder.  I added some polka dot paper from the Brights Backgrounds DSP stack and tied some Pink Pirouette ribbon above it to divide it from my stamped panel.  I stamped the "for you" which is also from the Mother's Love stamp set and then punched it with the pansy punch. 

 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment