Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bold and Sassy Flowers

I love this color combination from colourq this week, it looks so bold and sassy--Primrose Petals, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, and Rich Razzleberry.  I wanted to make a card with a simple layout so that the colors would really be the spotlight, so this is what I came up with.

I stamped four different flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set and then layered that stamped panel onto some Bermuda Bay card stock.  I tied some 3/8" Primrose stitched satin ribbon around that and layered it onto my Daffodil Delight card base.  I stamped the "thank you" from the Made for You stamp set and punched it with the the oval punch and layered that onto some Rich Razzleberry punched with the scallop oval punch.  I can't wait to try out this color combo again!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love those flowers. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and pretty card, Shauna, you used the correct colors and they really make for a beautiful and bold card! Thanks for sharing with us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous, bright, happy card. Loving the yellow card base and the beautiful bright flowers.

    ReplyDelete