Friday, August 23, 2013

Sassy Strawberry Thanks

Have you checked out the 2013-2015 In Colors yet?  I love the Strawberry Slush color (shown here on both the backdrop paper and on the card).  I paired it with another of the new In Colors--Pistachio Pudding.  I wanted to keep this card clean and fresh, so I used a lot of white along with my In Colors.

I textured the card base with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, those embossing folders add a lot to cards with minimal effort.  They are my favorite product for the Big Shot (and I love that they are only $7.95)!  I stamped a flower from the Mixed Bunch set and punched it with the coordinating blossom punch and raised it up a bit with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  The "thank you" comes from my favorite greeting set--Sassy Salutations.  This reminds me that I need to go write a couple of thank you cards.  Hope you enjoy! 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Outstanding....what a pretty card. Love the colors and texture!

    ReplyDelete