Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Flower Shop

Have you checked out the Flower Shop stamp set yet (and the coordinating Pansy Punch)?  This was the first set on my "need" list from the new catalog.  I love coordinating stamps and punches, and each year I pick out a new favorite flower stamp set.  15 years as a demonstrator means a lot of favorite flower sets!  School is out and Summer weather is officially here (10-15 degrees above normal) so stamping with bright summery colors was in order!

I stamped three of the flowers from the Flower Shop set in Strawberry Slush (one of the new In Colors), Tangerine Tango, and Daffodil Delight.  I mounted that on some Strawberry Slush card stock and added a strip of the new Patterns DSP in Strawberry Slush along the bottom.  To separate the stamped paper and the designer series paper, I tied some daffodil stitched grosgrain ribbon.  I layered the panel onto just a bit of white card stock to help divide the Strawberry Slush card stock from the Daffodil Delight card base.  I'm in love with the textured embossing folders, so I textured the card base with the perfect polka dot embossing folder to really finish off the card.  Hope you are enjoying your summer days!

 Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this sweet card Shauna !! The bright colors are a perfect match for this set. Well done !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-224.html

    ReplyDelete