Monday, June 10, 2013

Clean Pansies

Have you noticed the Grab Your Greetings promotion that Stampin' Up! is having right now?  There are 3 great greeting sets available at a 25% discount right now, including my FAVORITE word set: Sassy Salutations!  I decided that a card using that set was in order, and of course I had to pair that with new product :)

I wanted to keep this card clean and simple and I love the results!  I stamped the Thinking of You stamp in the new Strawberry Slush ink and then layered it on some Daffodil Delight and Strawberry Slush cardstock.  I tied a bit of Daffodil Seam Binding ribbon around that panel and then mounted it on my card base (white card stock textured with the Chevron embossing folder.  I added more stamping with the new Flower Shop stamp set and the new Pansy punch (available together this year in a 15% off bundle).  Hope you enjoy!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment