Thursday, March 21, 2013

Curly Label Hello

Here's a fun little tag/note card that I made with some Sale-a-Bration items.  I used the Pretty Petites set for the "hello" stamped image and cut it with the coordinating Petite Curly Label punch.  I mounted that on some Sycamore Street designer series paper, totaling 3 free Sale-a-Bration products!  My colors are Pool Party and Island Indigo--both 2011-2013 In Colors.  I ran the Island Indigo card stock through the Honeycomb embossing folder and then punched a window with the Curly Label Punch so the DSP would show through.  I love how the two curly label punches coordinate so well!  I typically make regular cards, but it is nice to have some 3x3 cards on hand.  Sometimes I just don't know what to say or don't have much to say and these tags are a fun little addition to a treat or gift!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment