Friday, February 22, 2013

Water Bottle Wrap

Last night I held my annual Mystery Hostess Party for my customers.  It's basically a fun customer appreciation night where they get to make FREE projects and win prizes.  I had some light refreshments available and decided to put out some little bottles of water.  They looked kind of boring with their label on them, so I dressed them up with some Stampin' Up! product.  Do you like my little Water Bottle Wrap?

I used some of the exclusive Sale-a-Bration paper (called Sycamore Street DSP) to wrap the bottle (about 1-5/8"x8") and then added a punched flower over the seam.  I used the Blossom punch in Rich Razzleberry and the 1" Circle punch in Baja Breeze.  After gluing them together, I ran them through my Big Shot with the Petals-a-Plenty folder to add a bit of texture.  I stuck the flowers onto the wrap with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  It was kind of fun (and pretty easy) to have fancy bottled water at the party :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment