Saturday, February 23, 2013

Madison Thanks

Here's one of the cards that we made at my Mystery Hostess Party the other night (oh, and check out that fun paper in the background--it's from the Sycamore Street DSP that you can get FREE during Sale-a-Bration).  We used the Madison Avenue Sale-a-Bration set and stamped it in Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, and Lucky Limeade--a fun trio of colors!  The stamped panel is done somewhat randomly and then is mounted on some Rich Razzleberry card stock and tied with a bit of the new (Spring 2013 catalog) Old Olive striped organdy.  I LOVE that ribbon!  If I got to choose ribbon for inclusion in next year's catalog, I'd have some of the striped organdy in a dozen or so colors!  I stamped the "thank you" from the Made for You stamp set and punched it with the oval punch.  That is layered on some Baja Breeze card stock punched with the scalloped oval punch as well as on some Rich Razzleberry punched with the decorative label punch.  I love texturing my card bases lately, so I used the new Vine Street embossing folder (also a Sale-a-Bration item) to add the vine pattern to the Lucky Limeade card stock.  This is a fairly simple card to put together, I hope you enjoy!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment