Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sassy Flower Bunch

Have you checked out the Sale-a-Bration sets yet?  I love them!  Here is another card that uses the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set (which you can get for FREE right now with a $50 order).  I stamped the flower in Melon Mambo and the leaves in Lucky Limeade.  I wanted to tie in some Daffodil Delight to match my card base, so I grabbed my Daffodil Delight marker and colored in the center of the flowers.  The "thank you" comes from Sassy Salutations--my favorite word set--and is stamped in Pacific Point.  I textured my background with the petals-a-plenty embossing folder and then added strips of Lucky Limeade and Pacific Point Patterns Designer Series Paper (both layered on their matching card stock) before adhering my stamped panel.  I used the sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments to come up with the layout for this card.  Gotta love those challenges--they give great inspiration!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very cute color combo- very cheerful!!! Love the added texture!!! Great use of the dsp!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete