Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sunshine and Sprinkles Whale

Time to participate in another sketch challenge.  I've been having a lot of fun with the new sets coming in the Stampin' Up! Spring 2013 Catalog, so I decided to pair some new product with the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I thought the cute little whale from the new Oh, Whale! set would work great for my main image, so I stamped him in Marina Mist and then cut him out with the matching Clearlits die.  I layered him on a few pieces of patterned paper from the new Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP pack (those waves were perfect and I love the colored polka-dots).  It's a little hard to see in my photo, but the Bashful Blue card stock on the top section of the card has clouds textured in it with the Cloudy embossing folder (hate it when the camera doesn't catch some of the details).  The bottom of the card is Certainly Celery card stock and has the greeting punched with the Bitty Banners Framelits die.  I tied everything together with some new Melon Mambo striped organdy ribbon.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable with such fun colors! It's great to see all the new stuff in action too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun indeed! This card is just such a happy one! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these new products. That whale is ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete