Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Raining Congrats

Here's a sneak peek of another new set--this time from the upcoming Spring 2013 catalog.  I love the umbrellas in the Rain or Shine stamp set.  I think they would not only be perfect for a Spring card, but also an "under the weather" or a wedding/baby shower type card.  I decided to use the Sweet Essentials set for my greeting here so that I could use this card for a bridal shower.  I used the colored polka dot paper from the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP for my color inspiration and added stamped images in Regal Rose, Old Olive, Marina Mist, and Basic Gray.  My card base is Regal Rose card stock and I added some of my favorite Patterns DSP in Regal Rose so that there was a little pattern for my background.  Don't you just love the new striped organdy ribbon?  I do, so I used some of it in Old Olive to tie around my DSP panel.  I hope you are enjoying the sneek peeks--stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment