Sunday, December 23, 2012

Petite Birthday

It's time for a sneak peek with another upcoming Sale-a-Bration set.  This card actually features two Sale-a-Bration 2013 items: the Pretty Petites set and the coordinating Petite Curly Label Punch.  I decided to stamp a birthday card with this set, and I also tried to make it more masculine (or gender neutral) so I chose the colors Real Red, Tangerine Tango, and Daffodil Delight.  I stamped the birthday image in each of these colors and then punched them and then mounted them onto (my favorite) Patterns Designer Series Paper.  I mounted my layers on white to help them stand out a little before mounting them on another color.  I chose some Real Red stitched grosgrain to tie around my main layer and then stamped the "make a wish" stamp from the Sweet Essentials stamp set in Basic Black.  I used the sketch at Mojo Monday to come up with the layout for this card.  Are you getting excited for Sale-a-Bration?  I can't decide what my favorite set is yet, I love all of them that I've used so far!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. love the colors, that's sure to brighten someone's day!

    Visiting from Mojo Monday Challenge
    xo, Kristina
    Would love for you to visit me too <3
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete