Friday, December 14, 2012

Chevron Heart Trio

I can't believe that it's already Friday (and that I haven't posted a card since Monday)!  Sorry about that.  Here is another card that uses the Hearts a Flutter stamp set.  I used the chevron heart from that stamp so that I could coordinate it with the chevron embossing folder (used on the crumb cake card stock).  I stamped my hearts on Vanilla card stock in Riding Hood Red and then punched them with the 1-1/4" square punch and layered that on the 1-3/8" square punch.  I tied some Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon around the panel before adding it to the striped paper from the patterns dsp and finally my Riding Hood Red card base.  Hope you enjoy!  I'll try to get with it and keep the posts coming daily again.  Have a good weekend!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment