Friday, November 30, 2012

Merry Bold Snowflake

I held my Christmas Card Buffet earlier this week and now I'm getting around to posting another card that we made.  This card features the new Bold Snowflake stamp (one of Stampin' Up!'s clear mount single stamps available through the end of the year) along with the "merry" stamp from the Snowflake Soiree set.  I love how the bold snowflake coordinates with the blossom punch.  I wanted it to stand out from the white word background, so I layered a green blossom punch behind the stamped layer.  I used Garden Green and Real Red for the card--the most traditional red/green combo.  My card base is textured with the Petals-a-plety embossing folder.  Do you recognize this layout?  Check out this card for my inspiration.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment