Friday, September 28, 2012

Candy Corn Tag

Last night I held my Fall themed Stamp-a-Stack where we made a dozen cards.  Instead of just doing the cards, I wanted to show a fun little favor idea.  I got the idea for this cute Candy Corn Tag from Sandy Hancock.  I let each of my guests make a tag and choose a Halloween scented Hand Sanitizer to tie the tag to.

The tag was made with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and the Bitty Banners framelits die.  The candy corn is white card stock, and the yellow and orange paper from the Polka Dot Parade dsp pack all glued together and punched with the Pennant Builder Punch.  The base of the tag was made with the scallop circle punch and the 2-3/8" scallop circle punch glued together and then textured with the polka dot textured impressions folder.  I tied the tag on with 1/8" black taffeta ribbon.  I love that this is a great size for a little favor and it is useful too.  It was the perfect gift today for a great preschool teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment