Friday, August 17, 2012

Silhouette Flowers and Patterned Paper

When I think about some of my must-have products that Stampin' Up! sells right now, right towards the top of my list are the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stacks.  If you look back at the cards that I've been posting over the last few months, you'll notice that I use the patterns dsp on most of my cards.  I love how they seem to give the cards a more-finished look and they add some easy design to the cards.

I used my In Color combo again on this card--Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, and Garden Green.  The "miss you" stamp comes from the Lacy & Lovely set and my flowers are from Summer Silhouettes.  I tied a bit of Raspberry Ripple stitched satin ribbon around my main layer to really help the Raspberry pop on the card.  My base was made by piecing the four different patterns from the In Color Patterns DSP stack together and then layering them on white and on the raspberry base.  I really like how the four patterns blend together and have a good balance of light and dark.  I was inspired by the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge when I put together my card layout.  Hope you enjoy!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Love those in colors together - and you used white perfectly!

    ReplyDelete