Sunday, July 15, 2012

Watercolored Reason to Smile

While I had my watercolor wonder crayons out for yesterday's card, I decided that assorted daisies would make a fun card.  I love bright gerbera daisies, they remind me of my wedding almost 10 years ago!  My flowers were assorted bright flowers, but the most prominent of those flowers were bold gerbera daisies. 

I stamped the daisy from the Reason to Smile several times as well as the congrats stamp from Sassy Salutations with my Basic Black ink pad.  I then scribbled some color from the brights collection of watercolor wonder crayons over the flowers and then blended the color with my aquapainter.  I layered this onto black and then onto my Regal Rose card base.  This is a simple card with just a couple of layers, but I think it turned out fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment