Friday, July 20, 2012

In Color Circle Circus

Last night I offered a stamping class at my home and the theme was tools and techniques.  I wanted to give my customers a chance to try out some of the fun new products in Stampin' Up!'s catalog.  This card is a simple card to make and it showcases the new paper piercing templates.  It is a little hard to see, but around the thank you decorative label punch is a pierced border the same shape as the punch.  I used the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack which has templates for piercing circles, shapes (several that match punches), borders, etc.  The stamped layer uses the Circle Circus set--an oldie but a goodie.  I opted to use this set and this color palette so that this card can be used for both women and men.  The colors are all this year's In Colors: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, and Midnight Muse.  I love how these four colors go together for a bright and fun combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment