Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cheery Cherry Tulips

I am in love with the cute little tulip from the Bright Blossom stamp set.  Most of the samples that I've seen with this set use bright colors to match the Summer Smooches paper, so I decided to try something a little different.  When I saw last week's color challenge over at splitcoast, I decided to not use it for a Christmas card, but instead use it with this fun set.  The colors are Very Vanilla (card stock), Gumball Green, and Cherry Cobbler.  I used the fabulous new Be of Good Cheer pack of designer series paper and picked a few patterns from it that didn't necessarily scream Christmas.  I added a piece of Cherry Cobbler scalloped polka dot ribbon and then layered the greeting punched with the oval punch onto a piece of cherry cobbler card stock punched with the designer label punch.  I used a few Stampin' Dimensionals on the label so that it stands up a little to finish off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment