Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pacific Sailboat

I think I've used this year's Ronald McDonald House set more in the past month than any other RMHC set.  I love the images--they are bold and fun.  They seem to work for so many types of cards.  Have you bought the Moving Forward set yet this year?  $3 from each set is donated to RMHC, so go ahead, get the set and help a good cause!

This is a pretty clean and simple card.  The sailboat is stamped in Pacific Point and is punched with the 2-1/2" circle punch.  The patterned layers are done with the patterns dsp stacks in both brights (Pacific Point) and the 2012-2014 In Colors (Raspberry Ripple).  Each of those are layered on a strip of their matching card stock.  The greeting is from the Embellished Events set and was cut out with one of the bitty banners framelits for the Big Shot.  I also used my Big Shot (the polka dot textured impressions folder) to add the dotted background on the white card base.  I love this card layout.  It is quick, simple, and really adds to the card.  The layout was from this week's challenge over at The Paper Players.  I'm sure I'll be using this layout a bunch in the future!  Thanks ladies over at The Paper Players for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment