Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Embellished Cake

My new stamps came yesterday.  I couldn't wait to get busy stamping, so I took advantage of some nap time as well as a bit of time after dinner.  Is it bad that as soon as I get a new order, I'm already wishing for more new things?  I think it's because once I really get into stamping, I find things that I wish I had (like extra ribbons, etc.). 

I made this card with several of my new products.  The stamps are from the Embellished Events stamp set (I inked up the cake using my Stampin' Write markers for the multi-colored look).  The flower paper is a small strip from the Floral District DSP.  I used my old scalloped edge punch on the pool party card stock and my new Chevron embossing folder on the Daffodil Delight card stock for some texture.  The card base is the new Primrose Petals card stock.  The finishing touch is the Pool Party seam binding ribbon around the stamped image.  Stay tuned this week for more ideas with new stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment