Friday, June 15, 2012

Bold Blossom Thanks


I thought I had a lot of cards with the Mixed Bunch set, and now I'm realizing that I'm doing the same thing with Betsy's Blossoms.  Both are fabulous floral sets!  I used the blossom punch to punch out the large circle flower from the Betsy's Blossoms set.  The center of the flower was made with the smaller blossom in the stamp set and I just punched out the center with the 1/2" circle punch.  The colors on this card are Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo (with the greeting in Basic Gray)--what fun, bold colors together!  The colors are this week's color challenge for The Paper Players (see here).  The thank you stamp comes from Sassy Salutations (another new favorite of mine).  I used the patterns designer series paper stack (the 2011-2013 In Color stack to be exact) for the green polka-dot background.  The layout for this card was inspired by this week's sketch challenge on splitcoast.  I'm really getting into the challenges lately, they help give just enough inspiration that I can quickly put together a new card.  I also love to share what I come up with.  Hope you enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! I love how you repeated the thank you sentiment.

    ReplyDelete