Friday, April 13, 2012

Off Topic...but for a great cause!

Today's post is not stamping related, but it is for a cause that is near and dear to me.  I'm participating for the 5th year in the March for Babies and would love your help!

My daughter was born 13 weeks early and spent 100 long days in the NICU.  She is happy and healthy thanks in part to the March of Dimes.  We participate in the March for Babies to help give back to this cause, which funds research and programs to help prevent (and treat) prematurity.  My son was born full term thanks to some prenatal treatments I had to prevent a repeat of our first experience.  Some of these treatments were a result of March of Dimes funded research!  Please consider sponsoring our team by clicking on the badge at the right, or by visiting my fundraising page at http://marchforbabies.org/stampinshauna

You can see why we participate in this video:

1 comment:

  1. Shauna I love the video! I miss you guys, we will have to get together next month!

    ReplyDelete