Friday, March 9, 2012

Sprinkled Love

This is one of those cards that started as one thing and then it changed and came out completely different than I had planned.  I had an idea in my head with the Blushing Bride card stock and the two different Designer Series Papers, so I tried it and then didn't like the size, so I cut it down.  Then I mounted it on the Melon Mambo to make a smaller note card and decided that it could still be improved.  So then I mounted it on the white and voila...good results!  I used the Sale-a-Bration sets Sprinkled Expressions and punched the image out with the 1-3/4" circle punch (much easier than cutting it out).  This is a quick and simple card to make, and a great way to use up some designer series paper scraps.  I made this card about a week ago, but today it is very fitting as I'm thinking about someone I love!  Way to go you know who!!!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment