Saturday, March 3, 2012

More Mixed Bunch

I have more cards with the Mixed Bunch set photographed and ready to post, so keep checking back.  Here is one that was a quick card to come up with.  I actually had the layered rectangles leftover from a floral card I did a while back that morphed into a Christmas card and now it's back to a different floral card.  When I was stamping a week ago, I didn't have a lot of time, so I grabbed a bunch of precut pieces that were leftover from past classes.  I need to do this more often!  It's fun to see how quickly cards can go together and I love finding how different the cards can look with the same basic parts.  I used Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight on the flower, and then stuck a Pear Pizzazz Glimmer Brad through it and mounted it onto the card with a Stampin' Dimensional.  My regular "go to" greeting set is Sincere Salutations, so I used that to stamp the "thanks so much" on the card.  The card base is Crumb Cake, which reminds me, I need to order more of that!  If there's anything you need to order, let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Saw your work on Splitcoast and followed link to your blog. Enjoyed browsing! Love the different ways you've used the Mixed Bunch on your cards! I like your color choices too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete