Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fresh Vintage Bright Trio

I think 99% of the time, I make the "standard" sized card (1/2 sheet of card stock folded in half).  It's fun to go against my norm and try a different size, even if it doesn't fit in a regular envelope.  There are a lot of different sizes of envelopes, so something will work, but sometimes I even attach a card to a gift without an envelope (that way the fun card shows up instead of a boring envelope).  This card is a 3x6 card when folded (so you can make 4 out of a 12x12 sheet of card stock).  I stamped the stamp-type image from the Fresh Vintage Sale-a-Bration set in Tangerine Tango, punched it with the scallop square punch, layered it onto a square of Daffodil Delight Patterns DSP, then onto my Tangerine Tango card base with a strip of Tangerine Tango DSP along the bottom.  The thank you stamp comes from one of my favorite word sets--Short and Sweet.  It really was a quick card to put together and I'm loving the brightness of the Tangerine and Daffodil colors.  I'm so over the muted colors right now, just like I'm over Winter and ready for a warm and bright Spring and Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment