Thursday, March 1, 2012

3x3 Bright Blossom

I LOVE the blossom punch (surprise, surprise, I know).  It not only coordinates great with the Mixed Bunch set, but also with the Fresh Vintage Sale-a-Bration set, which is shown here.  I stamped the circle-like image with Melon Mambo, then punched it with the 1-1/4" circle punch, then layered it on the blossom punch.  I adhered this to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional to give it a little depth.  The leaves were made by punching the blossom with the Subtles Patterns DSP (the Wild Wasabi paper to be exact) and cutting the petals apart.  Everything is layered on a small strip of Melon Mambo Patterns DSP.  This is a great way to use those little scraps that you have leftover from other projects.  I'm finding that the 3x3 cards are quick and easy to make, and they are perfect for little gift tags and such (and you don't have to write a whole bunch on them).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment