Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let the Christmas cards begin!

I can't believe it is already November!  Where did October go (and what about September)?  We'll just skip past fall cards for now and jump right into Christmas as this is the time to get thinking about those cards to send out.  I know that photographing Christmas cards on nice green grass is kind of strange, but hey, I'm enjoying the green as long as I can before that snow comes along!

I held a Card Buffet at my home last week where we made several different Christmas cards.  This is one of my favorite cards from the class (but there are several other favs as well)!  The stamps are from the Season of Joy stamp set (click on the tag below and you can see more ideas with this set).  Colors are Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, and So Saffron.  I love the textured impressions folders for the big shot, which is how I did the red background.  The striped paper is from the Regals DSP stack.  It's a pretty quick and easy Christmas card!

No comments:

Post a Comment