Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Textured Butteflies

Sorry for the delay in posts lately.  I finally was able to take the time to photograph the last few cards that we made at my card buffet.  Unfortunately, I didn't see the sunny hot spots on the picture until I was adding my watermark, so I hope you don't mind the hot spots (I figured it was better than having to wait to rephotograph). 

Anyway, this is a fun card that could be done with a variety of punches.  I punched the butterfly punch in four of this year's In Colors (Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Wisteria Wonder--I just love how these 4 coordinate).  I glued them onto white card stock and then ran it through my big shot with a textured impressions folder and that's about it.  The greeting is from the Short & Sweet stamp set and is punched with the word window punch and layered on the modern label punch.  I'll have to try out this technique with other punches and folders and post the results. Be sure to click on the photo to see the texture better.

No comments:

Post a Comment