Friday, July 29, 2011

Hooray for the Best of Everything

I'm hooked on this color combination!  Poppy Parade and Pear Pizazz are just so fun together (and add in a bit of So Saffron).  I'm so glad that Stampin' Up! decided to keep In Colors for two years now instead of one, so at least I have two years to make samples with these colors.  The red paper is from the In Color DSP Patterns Stack (surprise, surprise).  I used the Best of Everything set once again for this card and the greeting is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes Hostess set.  Have you noticed that the hostess program has changed?  Instead of having to choose from a hostess set plus an amount in free product, you get "hostess dollars" to spend.  With the hostess dollars you can choose from ANYTHING out of the current catalogs, and get even more for your (free) money by selecting from hostess sets.  I love that the Happiest Birthday Wishes set is the biggest set (value of $37ish) and I was able to get it for FREE with a $150 order (you couldn't do that with the old program) and I even had a few hostess dollars to spare!  I love free stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment