Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Flowerpatch

So it took me a while to get this posted.  I actually got most of the card made the same day as the last post, but the too short of a nap time thwarted my plans to continue stamping.  I made this card with the Raining Flowers set as well.  I combined Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Wild Wasabi for a bright and fun collage of flowers.  The yellow polka dot paper is from the Brights Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack.  I love these paper stacks, they offer such a great addition to cards and they match all of the colors!  I used the Sincere Salutation stamp set for the greeting (sorry, it's a little blurry--due to the camera focus, not the stamping).  I cut out one of the flowers and raised it up with a Stampin' Dimensional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment