Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flower Fest Buds

Here's another card with the fabulous Flower Fest stamp set.  I copied this card idea from another demonstrator (I'd love to give credit where credit is due, but she didn't put her name on it and I just borrowed the sample from a friend).  I just loved the color combination and layout that she used, so I copied that and made a few tweaks of my own.  Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, and Crumb Cake are the colors I used.  The green background paper is from the In Color Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack and the green frame is actually the Top Note die for the Big Shot.  I used the extra large oval punch, the 1-3/8" circle punch, and the blossom petals punch (for the leaves).  The ribbon is Poppy Parade poly twill ribbon.  The greeting is from the good ol' Sincere Salutations set--what would I do without that set, it's such a great staple in my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment