Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wedding Bells Invite


Here's a card that I designed for my friend to use as a bridal shower invite. Mine doesn't have the "you're invited" stamp on it because I wanted to be able to use it for a congrats or for the bride card instead (and I figured I'd just stamp it when I need to use it). The colors matched the Save the Date from the wedding. We were glad that Stampin' Up! came out with the new Pear Pizazz (one of this year's In Colors) because it matched the wedding colors perfectly. The blue is Brocade Blue (now retired). We textured the background with a textured impressions embossing folder for the big shot and punched the wedding bells stamp (from the retired Sketch and Event stamp set) with a couple of circle punches and layered it onto the scallop punch. The white highlights on the stamp were made with the white Signo Gel Pen. The greeting spot is punched with the modern label punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment