Friday, September 17, 2010

Birthday Bliss


Here's a fun birthday card that I made. The background was done with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for my Big Shot. The fun thing about this folder is that once textured, the card stock has a different look on each side. I'll have to make a card with the other side showing so you can see what I mean. Anyway, I love the rich texture that it gives. I used the Birthday Bliss stamp set for the image on this card. I stamped twice, once in Marina Mist and once in Certainly Celery, then cut the rectangle from the celery image and glued it on top of the other. I added a couple of flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch and a couple of brads along with a strip of So Saffron and that's it. Pretty quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment