Friday, September 10, 2010

Birthday Bliss and Builder Wheel


I'm always looking for new ideas for Birthday cards and I've been wanting to use the Birthday Bliss stamp set for a long time (but just haven't gotten around to it). Well, thanks to one of my friends, we got this stamp set out and spent some time creating some cards with it. Am I the only one who occasionally sits down for over an hour and struggles to come up with one decent card? Luckily after many tries, I came up with a winner.

The colors in this card are Certainly Celery and So Saffron--two of my favorites! I used the scallop-edge punch along the wheeled image. The birthday candle wheel is one of the new builder wheels called Candle Crazy (you can put up to 3 builder wheels on the jumbo handle and wheel them all at once) but for this card I just used one of the wheels. I love how the stamped candle image from the Birthday Bliss stamp set fits perfectly with the tag punches.

1 comment: