Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fancy Favor Pouch

Once a month I get together with other demonstrators in my group to share ideas and to stamp. Here is the project that I made for today's get together. Our theme today was to make a project using the Big Shot.

I made this with the Fancy Favor box. Instead of folding it all to make a box, I cut off one of the sections (the one that would be either the front or back of the box) and turned it into a pouch instead by glueing the two sides onto each other. This is a perfect size to put a gift card inside or just a note for a friend. I decorated the pouch with the new flower punch, paper from the Cottage Wall DSP collection, the 1" circle punch, and some Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon. The Wish Big stamp is from the Short and Sweet stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment