Friday, January 15, 2010

With All My Heart

I finally had a chance to use some of my new stamps tonight. I've had a box of goodies waiting for me, but I was out of town. This is a card that I made for my swap for my Saturday group meeting.

This card features the With All My Heart stamp set that is in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. I used the Rock and Roll technique on the large purple flowers (ink them in Lavendar Lace and then roll the edges of the stamp in Elegant Eggplant for the lighter to darker effect). I also used Summer Sun ink and cardstock. The greeting is mounted inside the card and the window is punched through the front with the modern label punch. I got the polka dots on the card base by using the new perfect polka dots impressions folder for my Big Shot that is also in the Occasions Mini Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment