Sunday, January 31, 2010

With All My Heart Flowers


I've been stamping with a lot of pink and red lately, so I decided it was time to try something new. This card uses Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, and So Saffron. Depending on your monitor, you may or may not be able to see that there are So Saffron flowers stamped amidst the orange and blue ones, but believe me, there are. I used the With All My Heart stamp set that is in the current Occasions Mini Catalog for this card. The Thank You is stamped in white on the pumpkin card stock and then is punched out with the Modern Label punch. I love the striped grosgrain ribbon (comes in 6 colors) so I added that to the card as well. The saffron background paper has a subtle stripe to it and is from the Welcome Neighbor DSP pad (free during Sale-a-Bration).

This card was inspired by one that I saw on splitcoast, but I changed it up a little. I took the general layout and the color scheme and then added my own twist to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment