Friday, January 22, 2010

Welcome Neighbor card


I just started making a few cards in a different size and I'm loving this new size. The card base is a 6x6 piece of paper so the finished card is 3x6. What a fun size! It would be perfect for a card that you may want to include cash or a check in, but it is great for just a regular card too.

I used the Good Neighbor stamp set (one of the sets you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration--contact me for details). The welcome stamp is from the warm words stamp set that can be found in the regular Stampin' Up! catalog. I used the 1-3/4" circle punch and layered it on a 3/4" and 1" strip of pattern paper (from the Welcome Neighbor paper stack--also a free SAB item). I used Barely Banana, Rose Red, and Old Olive for this card. This is just a fun and super fast card to make. Watch for future posts using the same layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment