Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mystery Hostess Party on January 28th

I'm holding my annual Mystery Hostess Party on January 28th at 7pm and you are invited to attend. This is my favorite (and most popular) event that I hold. Come for a fun night of snacking, stamping, visiting, and winning! One of my lucky guests will win the hostess benefits from all of the orders placed that night. You earn tickets based on a variety of things (bringing a friend, coming on time, being one of the first 5 to RSVP, booking a workshop in your home, joining a stamp club, every $10 you spend, signing up to be a demonstrator, etc). You'll stamp 3 FREE projects and everyone will go home with a prize. Everyone is invited, so invite your friends and RSVP. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Shauna! I didn't know you had this blog! You are just amazing and so talented. I heard you broke your nose. I am calling you in the morning. I hope you are ok. Talk to you soon...and we miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete