Friday, October 9, 2009

Water Bottle Topper

Last night I had a special class for the ladies who are in my stamp club. This was a free class as a Thank You for being part of the club. We made some fun projects that were different than the types of things I usually do at a hands-on class. We had a great time together. If you are interested in joining a stamp club, let me know. I'll be starting a new one in January.

This project is a water bottle topper. I love the little packets of Kool-Aid (for an 8oz bottle) or Crystal Light or Country Time Lemonade (for a 16oz bottle). The topper is 3" wide by 8-1/2" long. I scored the paper at 3" to make the pocket and then decorated it. I love how the scallop circle punch and 1-1/4" circle punch make a fun collar and reinforce the card stock where the topper sits on the water bottle.

I used basic black, pumpkin pie, and always artichoke for this project. The stamps are from the Pumpkin Patch set that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I used some always artichoke brads to secure the pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment