Thursday, October 22, 2009

Here is my best ever special offer....

With the H1N1 flu going around (including in our household), October's stamp class is going to be Virtual. Visit this blog over the next week for card ideas in lieu of an actual hands on class this month. I'll be posting some new cards over the next week. In addition, I am offering an amazing special to all of you, one that I've never offered before.

The FIRST person who emails me or calls me with an order will get 20% off their ENTIRE order (that is MY discount, so it's not going to get better than that)! The second person gets 19% off, 3rd gets 18% off, and so on. Once we hit 10% off we'll stop there and everyone can take advantage of that. This is a great time to stock up on supplies for Christmas projects. This special begins today at 7:30pm and ends on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment