Friday, October 23, 2009

First Digital Christmas Card

Here is the first of a bunch of cards that I am going to upload as part of my Virtual stamp class over the next week.

This is my first card that uses My Digital Studio. This is a great new paper crafting software that Stampin' Up! just came out with. You can make cards, calendars, digital scrapbooks, and more with this program. This card took less than 5 minutes to create. You can start from scratch or make a card that already uses a template. I just added the background pieces and the ribbon, the snowflake elements were already done for me.

If you'd like to find out more about My Digital Studio, or would like to get it for yourself, give me a call (or email). Remember, I'm still having my amazing sale and you could get this for 10-18% off if you act now.

No comments:

Post a Comment