Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Tote


Here is a picture of the make-n-take project that I prepared for my last downline meeting. I promised a couple of weeks ago that I'd get this posted, and I guess it is better late than never. Things have been busy around here so my stamping blog was neglected a bit last month.

This tote is made with the Box#2 die for the Big Shot machine. The patterned paper is from the Autumn Traditions Designer Series Paper and the colors are Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Dusty Durango (all new In Colors). I just love how these 3 colors coordinate so well. The stamps are from the Autumn Splendor set that is in the Holiday Mini catalog. The ribbon is Dusty Durango polka dot ribbon. If you'd like to know how to make this tote, post a comment or email me. If you'd like to have a workshop in your home, I can teach you and your friends how to make this fun tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment