Friday, October 23, 2009

Another My Digital Studio Card


Here is another card as part of my Virtual stamping class this month. It is another card that I made with My Digital Studio, but the great thing is I could make it with my regular stamps and paper too!

My Digital Studio makes projects so easy! I love the way this card turned out, and it is digital so I could print a bunch of them and send them out for my Christmas card this year. I also like how I was able to create it without making a big mess. I think I'll re-create this one using real stamps now. This software works well to create digital projects, but it is also a great way to conceptualize the "regular" stamping projects that you want to make. I was able to play around with it and change colors and layers without wasting supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment