Thursday, August 20, 2009

Variety Class Project #1

Here is one of the projects that we made at my Variety Stamp Class tonight. We had a lot of fun and had a good turn out. If you missed this class, we hope you can join us in September for the Holiday Mini class.

I used the Box #2 die for my Big Shot (my new favorite toy). I cut 2 boxes out and glued them back to back to make this basket. Instead of folding down the lid, I kept it up and punched a hole with my oval punch to make the handle. I wrapped an 1"x12" piece of the Cottage Wall designer series paper around it--there was a little gap in the front, so that is where I put my flower. I used the 5-petal flower punch to make the flower out of white and Rich Razzleberry card stock. The center of the flower is stamped with one of the circles in the Circle Circus stamp set. The leaf is old olive punched with the small oval punch and stamped with the Thank You from the Short and Sweet stamp set. I tied old olive grosgrain ribbon around the handle to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment