Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's Snowing Here


Okay, so it might be snowing here on my blog, but it is far from that outside. We did actually get a cool down today, so it is in the 70s which is perfect--much better than the 90s we've been having.

I'm one who always "needs" to have a current snowflake set, so the new Serene Snowflakes made it to my collection this year. This is another set in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog. Although I do have a ton of snowflake stamps already, this set is unique and is sure to be one of my favorites! I used bashful blue, ballet blue, and brilliant blue on this card. The window is punched with the word window punch and the greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

1 comment:

  1. I always "NEED" snowflake stamps, too. I always buy a set, and then I end up with SOOO many. But I do love Serene Snowflakes, and I like what you did with this card. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete