Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Flowers


I actually made a couple of cards today!!! This card uses the Raspberry Tart designer series paper and the Happy Everything and Polka Dot Punches sale-a-bration stamp set. Can you tell that I love the Polka Dot Punches set? It is such an easy set to use because SU! has punches that coordinate with the stamps so that no cutting is required! I stamped the flowers with real red ink onto cameo coral card stock and then highlighted them with the white signo gel pen (the BEST white pen I've found--and only $3.95 from SU!) and then punched them out with the 5 petal flower punch and mounted them with dimensionals. Card base is Rose Red and the greeting is stamped with Kiwi Kiss. Finally, I added 2 real red brads to the bottom right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment